Lower Position Tips and Procedures
How to Prepare the System for Lower Position Exercises
- Adjust the exit box to the lower position by pulling out on the knobs on the sides of the exit box and sliding the box to the low position.
- Lay out the poly cable attachment and check for the two single handles with poly cables and the ankle strap.
- Engage the appropriate attachments for the exercises you have selected.
How to Adjust the Resistance
Securely insert the weight selector in the bottom of the weight you have selected for your resistance level.
Use of the Cord-Lock Adjustment
Because required ploy cable length for exercises differs, and height and limb length differ, the system has a cord-lock adjustment. This adjustment should be made according to the poly cable length required to perform the in- dividual exercises and according to your personal height and limb length. To make this adjustment, loosen the cord-lock wheel in the cord-lock housing as described in the installation manual. The poly cable should now slide freely through the housing. Adjust the poly cable to hang freely from the cord-lock housing. Pull firmly back on the ends of the poly cable, which exit from the housing. This tightens the wheel back into the housing and secures the desired poly cable length.
- Make sure the poly cable is taut when exercising.
- Wear socks to avoid scrapes when exercising your legs.
- When doing an exercise that requires balancing, use a chair or similar aid for support.
- Check for worn or frayed poly cables and replace as necessary.
- NOTE: Each weight is 5 pounds.